Perfect & lovely!!
Beautiful!! It was the perfect choice!
Absolutely stunning and eye catching. Great choice. Is that a cacoon and did you make it? Love the colors.
It is actually a hat lol, Eli's winter Hudson hat I bought a year or so ago! I love all the different colors and when I saw it sitting on the floor I realized, "the baby would fit in that" Seth laughed but it worked out well!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Perfect & lovely!!
Beautiful!! It was the perfect choice!
Absolutely stunning and eye catching. Great choice. Is that a cacoon and did you make it? Love the colors.
It is actually a hat lol, Eli's winter Hudson hat I bought a year or so ago! I love all the different colors and when I saw it sitting on the floor I realized, "the baby would fit in that" Seth laughed but it worked out well!
Post a Comment