I snuck back into the room to snap this of baby G today, he just looked so peaceful..
fun techie info, I shot this at f1.8 ISO 6400 and ss of 1/60 !! I didn't dare turn on a light :P Not a perfect photo but a perfect peaceful moment, and in the end, thats what matters and what I want to remember. <3
I think it's perfect! when he's all grown up you will be able to rember just how you felt when he was that small. The dim lighting adds to the whole feel of the moment! I can smell him from here:)
yep, its actually labeled Hi02 or something like that, I just kept turning the ISO wheel until I wouldn't go any higher and hoped for the best haha! I got the number from looking up the file info in PS after I took it!
i used topaz denoise, I still have the 30 day trial but I am going to buy it for sure! I tried noiseware (well someone else tried it since they didnt have a sample for mac and denoise and compared and i liked this one better, it seemed to leave more detail and quite a few people recommended it
9 comments:
It's lovely!! Thanks for the info - it's really great what your camera can do in those conditions!
I think it's perfect! when he's all grown up you will be able to rember just how you felt when he was that small. The dim lighting adds to the whole feel of the moment! I can smell him from here:)
thanks Eli, I really want to see what the D700 could do with that ISO or higher, but for now its D90 with some serious noise reduction lol
That's amazing with the ISO being so high! I love love LOVE the shot. It's full of baby sweetness!!! I just want to kiss his little cheeks!!!
Wait, are you saying you took that with a D90? That's what I shoot - I didn't know the ISO went up that high!
Just perfect!!
yep, its actually labeled Hi02 or something like that, I just kept turning the ISO wheel until I wouldn't go any higher and hoped for the best haha! I got the number from looking up the file info in PS after I took it!
Ahhhhh - I always wondered what that was! I guess I could have been smart like you & shot then looked. What did you use for noise reduction?
i used topaz denoise, I still have the 30 day trial but I am going to buy it for sure! I tried noiseware (well someone else tried it since they didnt have a sample for mac and denoise and compared and i liked this one better, it seemed to leave more detail and quite a few people recommended it
Post a Comment