Thursday, March 11, 2010

playing around with actions..

one photo, two ways..I love playing with actions. I rarely use them on photos I am printing for the wall but I do love the look they give that certain photo.
rearview mirror action

this one is called rearview mirror! Love it.


beachy vintage action

This one is a beachy vintage action


which one to you prefer? I think I like the rearview mirror one more, maybe just because it is so far outside of my comfort zone..Love to hear feedback if you've got any!!

2 comments:

Elli said...

My favorite is the second one just because I prefer warmer tones in photos. Your little lady is gorgeous either way!

Gary Schmeidler said...

I really like the first one as you do. I have a similar action, the only thing I dont care for is the whites of the eyes taking on the blue shade. Very nice work!