Very cute! I like #3 the best. It's cool that you make your own tutus and such.
Oh! I love them all too! But #3 is also my favorite! These are wonderful photos, and the tutu is precious!
Apparently you should have chosen #3, because that's my favorite as well!! Very adorable!!
aww mell;) LOVE LOVE this!!! i make my little ZOE tutu all the time, and they are just preciuos!!!!! iam with everyone picture 3 is soo precious!
I love the third one! Love the pink! Her smile is catchy!
Well I'm glad you posted them all because I think #3 is breathe taking! #4 comes in a close second. Beautiful work, all of them!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very cute! I like #3 the best. It's cool that you make your own tutus and such.
Oh! I love them all too! But #3 is also my favorite! These are wonderful photos, and the tutu is precious!
Apparently you should have chosen #3, because that's my favorite as well!! Very adorable!!
aww mell;) LOVE LOVE this!!! i make my little ZOE tutu all the time, and they are just preciuos!!!!! iam with everyone picture 3 is soo precious!
I love the third one! Love the pink! Her smile is catchy!
Well I'm glad you posted them all because I think #3 is breathe taking! #4 comes in a close second. Beautiful work, all of them!
Post a Comment