Friday, January 29, 2010

I missed some days but I'm back!

The hormones during these last few weeks of pregnancy have REALLY hit me like a truck, lol, I feel like a crazy person crying one min and laughing the next! Oy vey, is this over yet?! We got some snow today though, and of course the kids were excited even if it made mommy cry :P We had to drive in it though which is why I was upset, we had a non-stress test today, baby G is good and fluid is lower than last week which means they won't be chasing after me screaming about induction (YAY, I REALLY want a med free birth this time, no pit please!) BUT he is breach..So if you could say a prayer he'll flip because I DO NOT want a C-section at all, it scares me to death! On to the pictures!
webp365-292
webp365-29

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are getting snow today too...sorry it made you cry :( I remember those fun hormones ;)

Sandra said...

Oh Melissa, it's o.k. have a good cry, you've earned it! I mean come on, you've got another human being in your belly :) I don't know how we survive pregnancy, but these days I wonder how we survive motherhood! LOL
I'm praying for you, that God grant you a nice, natural and quick birth.

Jennifer said...

first of all.. {{hugs}} Hang in there till have baby G. And all smooth with to have baby G.

Boy is having fun in the snow...

Stay warm...