Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I waited late again to take a picture..

so excuse the lighting! I had a doc's appt today in Topeka, and I can now add the word "white out" to my vocabulary, never trust the weather channel's time table..I thought I would miss the snow..ya..that didn't happen. It was my worst driving nightmare come to life and I was scared to death on the little hwy coming home but I made it all in one piece! Baby G is already measuring 5lbs and technically I'm only 32 weeks! ACK! big boy! But the doc seems to think he will come early because he will be out of room lol! Everything is good with baby and mommy though so thats good :) I'll see my reg. doc next week and then the specialist again in Feb if I haven't popped! Time is running out, maybe I should start thinking about washing his sheets and getting the cradle set up!
6/365

5 comments:

Elli said...

Oh! I love the pictures of Baby G!!

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

love the picture!!!!!

Amanda said...

So sweet! Glad you made it home safe! I love how you placed the ultra sound photos on baby stuff ~great idea!

Diana said...

Very cute! Those 3d ultrasounds look amazing. Didn't get the chance to do that with my babies.

Baby G.... what are you naming him?

Mel said...

We finally settled on Gavin Richard, Gavin because we liked it and Richard after my dad/brother/grandfather :) I was determined to fit it in there since this is the last baby for us!