Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Its not a fight to get her to make her bed...

Its a fight to get her to mess it up by sleeping in it! C makes her bed up like this EVERY day, she was so proud of it so I snapped a picture of her before bed tonight. Tried out a honey action because I was to lazy to grab my flash so the lighting was weird and there are no catch lights in her eyes, but it is a photo! yay! five days down lol!
5/365

4 comments:

Elli said...

I can see why she doesn't want to mess it up!

Sandra said...

I don't blame her for not wanting to mess it up - it's so cute and girly.

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

I love this photo ! Was it natural lighting?!?! It's beautiful of her!

Mel said...

yep, it was natural lighting, and all that was left for that was the energy efficient bulb in her room lol, which I like for long life but HATE for pictures, they just aren't very good light it seems, the SOCC looked really weird color wise and I was at ISO 800..maybe higher actually and an ap of 1.4 lol I was stuggling