Sunday, January 10, 2010

"I take a picture mommy, I so Happy!"

Eli told me today that he "wanna take a picture mommy, wanna take a picture, I so happy!" so of COURSE I pulled everything out and threw it together in about 2.5 seconds and snapped away! I love his personality in these shots and it is NOT often that he wants to model for me, so that make today easy for P365! I am going to try to get to the lake this evening though, I've been dying to get a sunset shot but its been TOOOOOO cold and finally today we are warming up a tad so hopefully everyone will be up for a car ride!!

web0036
web0035
Classic Eli face
web0034
went a little to warm on this one, just forgot to re-upload..oh well
web0033

don't smile at the camera was taken a little to literally!
web0037

6 comments:

tracysphotos said...

He is so adorable.. i just love the face in the thrid one. Very cute pictures!

Elli said...

Great shots! He is just the cutest thing! Yay for a willing model!

Jennifer said...

sweet boy with his sister!!

Right place and time he came forward to model for you. :)

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

sweet pictures;)

Sandra said...

They are all very nice but #3 is spot on! Great lighting and love the crop.

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

I have to agree! The third picture made me smile! He is handsome girl :)