Tuesday, March 10, 2009

is this one better?



I converted this one to S-RGB apparently I was in a whole different working space?! Either way, another test to see how this one turns out.

5 comments:

Tess said...

Yes, sRGB is much better!

Sandra said...

Yes it is. What a great image the lollipop and the kiss - Perfect.

Eric L said...

Yes, sRGB is better (well, unless you run your own printing press, lol)

Nice shot, wow, two pics in one day!

Mel said...

lol, I know this weather has had me reaching for my camera all the time! But tomorrow it is back to the 40s..yuck..so had to enjoy it today! And thanks for the input guys, I guess I never had that button in my old program or else I had to saved to save that way because I was losing my mind trying to figure out what has going on with my pictures!

Elli said...

Very nice! Glad to see you got it worked out!