Sunday, March 29, 2009

tomorrow there will be a picture..

and maybe this afternoon if I can get my tush in gear! I have been browsing flickr for the last hour, I always get so inspired by the amazing talent on there! I have my first paid session with a person I have never met tomorrow..YAY, 15 month old little girl for Easter/Spring portraits..I can't wait! The mom and I have been talking for the last week and I think this is going to be a fun session! I have my pettis packed, my battery charging and a memory card ready and waiting!
So since this shouldn't be just text, I'm including a link to the comic strip from today that is my life..They changed the names to protect the innocent (me and all the moms in the world) and I NEED this to hang in my kitchen!
For Better or For Worse

No comments: