Sunday, March 15, 2009

I have a backdrop stand!



One of the things we planned on doing around the house this week was building a backdrop stand for me since I blew the budget on lights lol! So off to Lowes we went and got it put together last night! S loves working on stuff like that so he has happy to help but then tonight he decided he would model for me! So I got to try out a lot of different positions on the lights which made me happy and I'm pretty pleased with how the first two photos have come out! I think on the color one I will take out the burned edges, I'm a little addicted to them lately ;-)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I think they are absolutely perfect! Great job! Nice of your DH to help you with the stand, but let me say again, those images turned out stunning. I really like the B/W conversion.

Tess said...

I really like the BW! I have to agree on the color one that the vignette is a little heavy, but it's still a great picture. :)