I haven't ventured near one since I was about 8 or 9 but I remember what fun it was!
Yeah, the kids sure love C.C. and it's a great way to get them to excert some energy! LOL Cute pictures.
Awesome, I think it is about time to take my munchkins.
We don't have one near us, and the only place like it closes for the winter. Ergh. It looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I haven't ventured near one since I was about 8 or 9 but I remember what fun it was!
Yeah, the kids sure love C.C. and it's a great way to get them to excert some energy! LOL Cute pictures.
Awesome, I think it is about time to take my munchkins.
We don't have one near us, and the only place like it closes for the winter. Ergh. It looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment