

well, not really a dollar..I have one left ;-) After my shopping yesterday I consider that a victory and in a few mins I'm going to go stretch that dollar with my coupons I was clipping at 11pm~
I think that qualifies me as nuts but I'm ok with that! C got her big girl mattress set yesterday! The headboard should be here later this week link
She LOVES it! The bedspread is minky and SO soft and she has stripy sheets under it that match her rug! Her room looks SO different though, sniff, she, sniff, is a big, sniff, girl! Not my baby anymore





6 comments:
It is so sad and yet so exciting when they move to the big girl bed!
I bet she is thrilled with all the big girl stuff! (Even if Mom is a bit sad.) What an exciting time for her!
LOL now watch as she gets more and more independent
i love the minky comfoter, where did you find something like that big enough for a big girl bed?
Looks like she was having a blast on the bed.. Love all the colors. :)
found the comforter, well actually its a duvet cover, at Linen and Things! 40% off since they were going out of business! Then used hubbys old twin comforter from when he was in the barracks ;-) sometimes my pack rat ways pay off lol
Post a Comment