Thursday, November 13, 2008

first shot



first shot! I can't get Adobe to read my RAW files?! My software is to old I thing, so Elements 7.0 might be in the near future bc I can't even get the plugin to work GRRRRR

forgot to sharpen, added redo
added another :-)





7 comments:

Martin Wilkins said...

Up Load Lightroom2 for photography its fantastic, very nice image.

wilky

Mel said...

its on my list ;-) the short list. I used the free trial already and I agree, fantastic program! Maybe I can convince my neighbors to get the trial and loan me the laptop haha!

Tess said...

I'm so glad she smiled for your first shot! :) Yay!

Eric L said...

Nice shot with a new cam!

I agree with Wilky, Lightroom, before a new photoshop

CarolinaGirl said...

Ok, no freaking clue what you are talking about, but she sure does look adorable :)

Lary Family said...

I was able to view my RAW files in Picasa or the Adobe Bridge then right click them and open from there...?
I'm hearing such great things about Lightroom (ahem, from the same people!) that I might have to put it on my list too!

Mel said...

thanks I'll have to try that, I can open them with the Nikon software but I can't seem to get any further..my computer and software are ancient though