oh my gosh, I hate the time change! I want to go to bed and it is only 5pm :banghead: hopefully the kids will adjust soon, I have a feeling tonight will be an early night for them! E has offically retired the highchair and now sits like a big boy with me and C at the table..his table manners on the other hand..well, you see all the rice I get to clean up as soon as I hit publish on this blog post!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
fast photo!
oh my gosh, I hate the time change! I want to go to bed and it is only 5pm :banghead: hopefully the kids will adjust soon, I have a feeling tonight will be an early night for them! E has offically retired the highchair and now sits like a big boy with me and C at the table..his table manners on the other hand..well, you see all the rice I get to clean up as soon as I hit publish on this blog post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
But he's so cute!! And such a big boy in his booster!
Boy do I know about the messy cleanup! We had spagetti for dinner tonight! LOL!
We have the same booster and my E still sits in it with the tray because he makes such a big mess. So much easier to dump the tray than it is to clean the whole table from the mess.
He's growing up toooooo fast!
Post a Comment