Friday, December 5, 2008

ok, I didn't take any pictures today



so I just took this one ;-) Its the gift for my best friend, all finished and framed!! YAY! I can't wait for her to get it! I'm going to take it to UPS tomorrow and let them pack it up because I don't trust myself with glass lol! and so its not just a picture of a picture today I'm putting in one of C from our vacation that I finally uploaded! Oh and the picture is 16x20 on true black and white paper (LOVE), had it framed at hobby lobby with one of their ready made frames..I'm in love with it, if it wasn't promised to CW already I would hang it in my house haha, that is Eli's future wife after all!

3 comments:

Elli said...

That looks beautiful! She will love it!!

Tess said...

Gorgeous!!!

Sandra said...

Beautiful. I can tell it's a true gift of love. I'm sure she will love it.