Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I didn't take any pictures today..

we went shopping and then my neighbor came home today on R&R ( YAY YAY YAY I've missed her SOOOO much) so I'm still editing from Sat. and had to share this one. I used the creamy toffee latte action from this site . Check out her site LOTS of goodies especially if you are using Elements like I am :-) and I LOVE candid shots!

ok I lied, I did take a picture today, very sad that I didn't change settings and only one kid is in focus but they were sitting together without fighting and pulling hair and looked so cute, oh well ..its a mommy moment!

2 comments:

Elli said...

Gotta love those moments when you can capture more than one of your children sitting together without any conflict!! I had that happen once. lol. I think it's a precious shot. I also love the first one - that one looks like a happy memory.

Amanda said...

I like both of your photos! Very nice!! Your oldest has incredible eye lashes. How I would love to get a pic of my 3together ...someday! :)