I hope everyone had a wonderful morning! We had Gumbo last night with the neighbors and my other neighbor is cooking Christmas dinner, complete with green bean casserole! I made homemade Cinnamon Rolls yesterday (from the Pioneer Woman website..OH MY GOSH so good, so sinfully good) and the kids had a blast this morning! yay!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas Everyone!
I hope everyone had a wonderful morning! We had Gumbo last night with the neighbors and my other neighbor is cooking Christmas dinner, complete with green bean casserole! I made homemade Cinnamon Rolls yesterday (from the Pioneer Woman website..OH MY GOSH so good, so sinfully good) and the kids had a blast this morning! yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Yay!!! What a wonderful Christmas for all of you! I love the tiara!
Merry Christmas! Looks like it was fun!
Glad you had a good christmas!
FUN! Glad you have a great Christmas!
I LOVE Pioneer Woman's recipes! Now, I'm gonna have to go and try that one :D
I'm glad you had a nice Christmas! I love the one of you daughter! Magic!!
I might have to check out that recipe too!
Post a Comment