Sunday, December 14, 2008

i'm lazy today


I didn't take a picture again ;-) But we did make a yummy dinner of mini cheeseburgers! I bought a recipe book at the Pampered Chef party my friend had and they all look so yummy! This is the first one we've tried but it smells great! So I'm sharing a another picture from my session with the "B's" yesterday! Little C was VERY on the move so although I wish her legs had been different this was the one time she sat! Gotta love kids!

6 comments:

Tess said...

It's still a cute picture!

Elli said...

Very cute!! That's a great expression!

I LOVE Pampered Chef recipes! (and products - just peek in my kitchen!)

Mel said...

i agree, pampered chef is my favorite. I went to a party and now of course I'm hosting one in January lol, I couldn't say no! I LOVE my stoneware.

Chas said...

that's an adorable picture! I'm a pampered chef addict too. :)

Design by Jenn said...

Very sweet :)
I love Pampered Chef!

Eric L said...

That's a nice pic, way to go!