That looks so COOL! Too bad for the neighbor - but it sure did make an awesome shot!
That is pretty cool! I bet my husband doesn't want me to spray water all over just for a photo op.. but it does look tempting..
I miss ice....well sometimes! :)
That's pretty cool! Even if the neighbor might wish it wasn't
Wow! Very interesting.
We get some awesome ice sculptures around here when irrigation pipes break. I've never taken a photo, but now I want to!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That looks so COOL! Too bad for the neighbor - but it sure did make an awesome shot!
That is pretty cool! I bet my husband doesn't want me to spray water all over just for a photo op.. but it does look tempting..
I miss ice....well sometimes! :)
That's pretty cool! Even if the neighbor might wish it wasn't
Wow! Very interesting.
We get some awesome ice sculptures around here when irrigation pipes break. I've never taken a photo, but now I want to!
Post a Comment