and one of C on her actual birthday, this was right after she blew out the candles! She even told me, "mom you always make sure I have the BEST birthday's" ...can you get any sweeter..love my girl
Friday, May 21, 2010
Bokeh challenge for P365
I'm finally trying to get back into the P365! Today was fun Friday challenge and it was bokeh, I'm TOTALLY addicted to shooting wide open, so here is a single (really tall) piece of grass before I mowed this afternoon! The rain really made everything go nuts and this little corner of our yard gets missed a lot by the lawn mower so it had plenty of time to go to seed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Beautiful photos! C just gets prettier and prettier!
Great bokeh image! I love shooting like that also.
Great pictures ofyour "big" girl.
Post a Comment