
Check out I *heart* faces at this link, so many awesome photographs!
dEveryone knows I'm addicted to collages/storyboards, maybe because I started scrapbooking so long ago and its the quick "fix" I need sometimes since I don't have time to paper scrap anymore with three kids running around..either way, I <3 Face's challenge this week is Collages and I just had to enter this one! Mr.Eli showing off his potty training super hero get up, his favorite blanket makes the perfect cape and what super hero doesn't wear mickey mouse undies?!





21 comments:
That is too, too cute!!
Love the collage. Adorable photos and love the b and w!
Absolutely adorable. :O) Great collage.
Omigosh, how adorable!!!
precious!!!
VEry cute! Great collage!!
Awesome! Great pics, great collage!
Oh my, that is DARLING!!!
Absolutely adorable! LOVE everything about your collage :)
Adorable captures! But poor Eli, because I can bet that at some event in the far future (graduation, wedding etc.) this collage of him in his cape and Mickey Mouse underwear will be put on display!
too funny! I love it!
OH! So CUTE!! Just awesome!
well, i have to say good luck...because i have a little one named eli too and also have THREE little super heroes in my house!! good luck. AWESOME work.
www.shotofwhimsyblog.com
@ Gary oh yes, this is totally wedding material..in atleast 10x20 prob bigger! Thank you everyone!
Very precious. He'll be a proud teenager to know all of internet land saw this! Great pictures! I can feel his emotion while sitting in my own family room.
such great photos and adorable collage!
patti @ urbanbundle.com
Omgosh! love it!!!
Oh my word ADORABLE! I love this! :-)
I LOVE this superhero! Congrats on placing!
This is adorable. Congratulations.
I am SO happy for you. Your collage is ADORABLE! And your little super hero is just the sweetest thing EVER! I hope that winning made your day. Your son is the cutest little super hero ever! What a sweetie!
Post a Comment