Friday, September 25, 2009

Charleigh's fall dress...I love fall




This was actually from the first day of fall, I really wanted to let Charleigh wear something fallish and wonderful and we've had this dress for a while and never had a chance to wear it! So in the nasty rain and wind we were excited for fall. We came home after school and made pioneer woman skillet apple cake. (WOW). Anyone else do something special for fall? Also, anyone else have blogger really wash out their photos? What is everyone using?

1 comment:

Elli said...

I upload my photos to Flickr and then put them in my blog from there. I also use Windows Live Writer to post my blogs - it's free, and a lot easier to use than Blogger's editor.

She looks adorable in that dress!! We didn't have a chance to do anything fun for fall...but I do love the idea of the skillet apple cake...I haven't tried any Pioneer Woman recipes yet, but I've seen a lot I want to test out. Thanks for the idea!