Sunday, May 3, 2009

wow, what a stressful few days




I won't bore everyone with the details but the last three days have been the most stressful of the year, I'm so glad this deployment is coming to an end..I've really been feeling the "I miss my husband and I want to cry" emotion lately, do they make a smiley for that ;-) But yesterday I had the pleasure of doing Ms.S's birthday session!! She hated the cake lol cried when we put some icing on her lips but here are the first shots we took before the cake happened! We did get some cute ones of her playing with the cake lid though! I'll add more as I edit them! (added a few more now!)

2 comments:

Elli said...

I'm sorry you've had a rough few days. But you sure did capture some adorable shots with this little one!

Tess said...

Soooo cute! You did a great job!

I hope that it gets better for you. I'm getting ready to start a deployment and am NOT looking forward to it at all!