Saturday, April 25, 2009

its hot outside


the poor baby boy has been waking up with a fever of 102..then it goes away by lunch time and is fine all night until the next morning, no idea what is going on with it but I guess I will take him to the Urgent Care tomorrow if this continues.. :( On a happier note yesterday the kids and i made our own upside down tomato planters and also planted flowers and peppers and some more herbs! Then the icecream truck came and we all got icecream! Good day! I'll post more pictures of the planters later, E is finally resting after a heck of a morning and I am to lazy to go get the memory card right now ;-)

3 comments:

Tess said...

What fun! I'm sorry the little man is sick. I hope he feels better soon.

Elli said...

Yum!

I'm sorry to hear about your little man. I hope this passes quickly.

Eric L said...

Mmmmm, icecream.

When I was little, I was told that the icecream truck was a music truck and "wasn't it nice of him to come around to play music for us?" I quickly became wise to this devious trickery when I bore witness to someone buying icecream out of his van, LOL!

Hope your little guy feels better soon