The weather has been WONDERFUL here, it is 70 degrees outside today and wow I did not want to come inside and clean! But we did have a blast blowing bubbles today and yesterday! These are hot off the camera, I didn't even resize (oops) but oh well, I'm off to enjoy some more sunshine before winter comes back and smacks us in the face again!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
finally uploading!
The weather has been WONDERFUL here, it is 70 degrees outside today and wow I did not want to come inside and clean! But we did have a blast blowing bubbles today and yesterday! These are hot off the camera, I didn't even resize (oops) but oh well, I'm off to enjoy some more sunshine before winter comes back and smacks us in the face again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love blowing bubbles! Enjoy your warm weather.
Isn't it just a wonderful gift to have 2 days of nice weather? I love the last 2 days and I wanted to be outside too!
Great images blowing bubbles. Enjoy.
Nice!! I love your shots of enjoying the weather! Keep those handy for when the weather turns again - you'll at least have warm memories!
Post a Comment