pumpkin is WAY better than mine! Next year when Daddy carves ours, I'm sure it will be better ;-) oh and the squirrels love us! They keep stealing the little pumpkins, the other day while I was outside a pumpkin fell out of the tree! Now that is a sight you don't need to see before your morning coffee!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
my neighbor's
pumpkin is WAY better than mine! Next year when Daddy carves ours, I'm sure it will be better ;-) oh and the squirrels love us! They keep stealing the little pumpkins, the other day while I was outside a pumpkin fell out of the tree! Now that is a sight you don't need to see before your morning coffee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
HAHAHAHA those rascally little tree rats!
Love the pumpkins! I would have loved to see the pumpkin falling out of a tree!
Lol, those dang squirrels! I want to know how they carry something half their weight, if not the same weight as them up a tree....I bet they are stocking them for ammo later on, watch out while walking under trees. =)
Pumpkins falling out of trees? LOL Wow. Pesky pest. At least they are going back into the enviornment.
Post a Comment