







I guess kids will do that to ya ;-) E had a virus all weekend, fun fun, but he is much better now so hopefully things will be getting back to normal! These are from the last few days! Fall is officially here! and the one of the pictures is of my friends on the way to a ball <3! I have a few more pictures but it was starting to spit rain and they were running late but I am going to do their family pictures later so woo hoo! Aren't they the cutest couple ever!





3 comments:
I saw that second picture and I was about to call you and yell at you for cutting her hair! But, it was not C. They are both beautiful! Now email me back about your camera and the book you told me to read.
I totally thought she got her hair cut too!! I was like how on earth do I not know about this?! :)
I commented on your blog ;-) under the what camera should I go with! and I put the book in there too, although email me your address when you get a camera and I'll send you the book if you want, I read it from time to time but hey..i know where you live so its all good ;-)
Post a Comment