Monday, April 21, 2008

finally some sand...





Well today was the day of the interesting car trip to FL for my bro's big day..it was an 8 hr drive on mapquest..it took us about 10.5 not to bad with two kids I guess.but mommy was stressed out to the MAX when we made it here..E just doesn't like riding in the car after that long..and he was making it known that he wanted out and he wanted out RIGHT NOW..but he did enjoy seeing the ocean and C was in heaven...she already has a bucket of wonderful finds and we were only here for about an hour before it got dark! So that brings me to the photo of the day! :-) Enjoy! These should be fun to play with in Photoshop too..I can't wait to get home and play with all these pictures! lol...that and I think I'm getting way past vacationed out..i miss my house :-( and all I can say about this AF Base...is wow..they really do get the cushie end of the deal lol..nice housing..this place is actually owned by them..amazing.going to the Bx/Px tomorrow so I'll let ya know how that goes hahaha....i'm such a dork!

No comments: